Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mommy & Baby pictures!

monj76

I will fly away.




Rickeyanddani

Mooooooooooom not that flashy thingy AGAIN! Can't you see I'm busy?




 sleepingbeauty825    
Happy Fourth of July!!






katie.i.do
Extreme closeup!







AFWife1229
Mommy and me!







 

starryeyeddreamer
First time at the park!



shihtzumomma

Having fun after our picnic





Twinkletoes86

Enough with the kisses mom!





beckerella

Dinner in the park.





merimarsh

Not my favorite pic of myself but a cute one of the two of us!





Lady Hollywood

"I wear my heart around my neck..."





smbcoffee

Learning to kick during swimming lessons!





TheMrsWithTheMostess

I love that my kisses can produce a grin like this!




berrysweet






AyeDavanita

At our first post-baby party!



Shortyred919

"Ma, lemme tell you something!"





anukindaluv

Mom.. stop kissing me! People are looking!






Abinormal

This is my favorite picture of Tegan and me. You can see how teeny, tiny she was in the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment